DANCING WITH THE PITTSBURGH STARS
Thank you to all that attended our recent Dancing with the Pittsburgh Stars for Cystic Fibrosis Gala. We hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we enjoyed hosting it for you!!
Mark your calendars for this year's event, which will be Friday, September 10, 2010.
Location: Four Points Sheraton North, Cranberry, Pa.
Doors open: 6:30 PM. Food seved from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
Competition begins at 8:00 PM.
Dancing until 11:30 PM. Music and Entertainment provided by the John Parker Band.
Come join the fun as some of Pittsburgh’s finest local Celebrities spin, slide, and twirl the night away,
as they compete for charity!!
All proceeds benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Come to the event and vote for your favorite Celebrity!!
Or if you prefer…..vote online….
Every dollar is one point!
Some of the Celebrities to Date:
Minimum $20.00 votes online, no maximum!
- Jennifer Abney, WPXI Anchor
- Shannon Perrine, WTAE Anchor/Reporter
- Amber Nicotra, WTAE Reporter
- Craig Bingham, Former Steeler Linebacker
- Melanie Taylor, DJ, Star 100.7 WZPT-FM
- Mike Pentak, KDKA Radio Talk Show Host
- Kevin Mullen, Vice-President of Lexus, North Hills and past DWTS winner
- George Matta, Community Relations Director, Rivers Casino
- Mike McDaniel, DJ-Y108 WDSY FM CF Patient
- Dr. Shean Aujla CF Pulmonologist
- Edgar Snyder, Esq, Edgar Snyder & Associates
- Jim Lokay, KDKA Reporter
Limited Seating. Reserve your tickets now.
Reserved Seating: $100.00
Cash Bar Rooms available at the Four Points Sheraton North for $89.00
For information call: Kathy: 724-538-3395, Christa: 724-935-0353
Email: email@example.com or
Mail your reservation to:
“Nick & Hayden’s Heroes", 10499 Allante Ct., Gibsonia, PA. 15044